Thursday, May 17, 2007

I Miss Cory's Parents


It was so nice to have Cory's Mom and Dad here with us in Pittsburgh...it was a treat to have family around. You take it for granted when family is always there but when you get to be around family only on holidays and special occasions it truely is a wonderful time.
Another positive of having family come and visit is you get another perspective of the area you live in...Karen and Norm really enjoyed the greenery and the many rivers. I guess if I was hard pressed to say something nice about PA I would have to mention the water all around...not just the constant rain but the many creeks and rivers. I also love the brick roads (not so much to drive on but they are pretty to look at). Can you believe it???? I actually said two nice things about PA. before you know it I will want to stay...NOT!
One L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just saw the dm forum is closed! i panicked until i realized your blog was still listed (whew!).
i need your e-mail address (i'll ask care).
glad you had a fun visit with family and saw pa with a new perspective. just don't get too attached!
miss you. =)