Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Devine Memories Forums

I was so sad to see that DM closed their forums...it was my way to stay informed and feel close to my friends in AZ. I guess this means I will have to update my blog more often. I guess I could do that.
The girls have about another week of school here in PA and they are looking forward to a fun filled summer. Chris is coming for a visit the first week of August and Tara is coming too...I just love Tara. We are spending a week at a cottage...in Aug. (Cory has the whole month off) and I am hoping to come and visit in AZ for about 5 days...I have to smoosh my new niece Sadie. As soon as the flight is booked I will try and get a crop going.
I have decided to make a scrapbook of my mother's life...while she is still here to fill in the blanks and tell the stories. I desperately need Care's help...I know I am an fairly good scrapper but I take FOREVER to do my personal pages because I want it to...sing to me!
The girls have their dance recital this Saturday and I am so excited...they are so cute in their very expensive costumes.
I haven't decided what they will do next year besides piano lesssons (Jonece doesn't want to take dance again next year)...I think gymnastics. They have swim lessons this summer and a bunch of weekend trips so I am hesitant to sign them up for anything during the summer months.
We are planning a trip to Palmyra this summer for the pagaent and I can't wait to see the girls faces when the volcanoes erupt and stuff...I remember the boys thought it was so very cool.
Well later dudes...love ya all and miss you.
One L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how fun for you and cory...a whole month off to relax and play!!
i'll be in lansing, michigan helping move my daughter & her family from the 8th to the 14th...
hope we don't miss each other!