Saturday, December 09, 2006

Happy Christmas!


The girls decorated the tree and I think they did a great job! Since we are leaving here on the 19th I opted for an artificial tree this year...that way when we get back I won't have a dead tree and needles everywhere to clean up. It was prelit and let me just say "THAT ROCKS!!!". I just wish real trees came prelit too and that would be the bomb. The girls ask everyday if they can open 1 present and I am such a push over that I usually let them. (Not the big ones, just the dollar store ones) They don't care, half the time it is just ripping the paper off that floats their boat.
Cory got 100% on his final on Friday and I am so proud...not so much because he got 100% but because so many other guys had trouble. Does that make me shallow? Cory says it does but I disagree, I don't want to rub it in I just like him to be the smartest in the class...whats wrong with that?
I am more excited and have more energy lately than I have in months...I know it is because I am going home...dang I miss you guys! Soon I keep telling myself...soon.

4 comments:

Michelle Devine said...

Great tree. Mines up but no decorations. I think thats how itll stay. Cant wait to see you again.

Anonymous said...

i love your pictures chel. =) everything looks so cute and cozy. phase one of putting up my tree is complete...i finally took my tree out of the attic today. it's still in the box, but at least now it's in the house!

Anonymous said...

oh!and congratulations to cory! way.to.go.

Anonymous said...

what a cute tree!!!