Sunday, June 18, 2006

Getting ready for the move.

Well it has been awhile since I updated the old blog, and I know I have to get into the habit soon. Only a few more months and we will be living in PA. I love the sun and will miss its warmth more than I can say. We are listing the house this week and hope to sell it quickly. We are pricing it 10,00.00 below market value in hopes that it will sell soon. Once we have a solid offer on our house we can put in an offer on a house in PA. Cory is very excited to quit work and just focus on school, he has been working and going to school for ever and deserves a break so he can just worry about school.
The boys are staying here and going to college here in the valley, Chris is going full time while Greg is going to do it parttime. Sometimes I wish they were both coming with us but I know Greg will be 20 years old in August and it is time mommy let him go and grow up on his own. Chris on the other hand has been a 40 year old man trapped in a young man's body for as long as I can remember so it is hard for me to think of him as young and helpless going to school with no mom or dad around to help. He doesn't need me anymore but I still need him.
The girls are excited about the move and see it as an adventure...just what we told them it was. Lets just hope it all stays positive and upbeat.
That is all for now.
One L

No comments: