Monday, March 09, 2009

Spring Forward?

I have yet another reason to love AZ and wish I was there...daylight savings time! When they say spring forward it sounds almost fun...until you have to get up at 545 instead of 645. I don't mind going to bed earlier or eating an hour earlier but it takes me forever to adjust my internal clock to wake up so early. The only good thing about daylight savings time is the fall back part...I love getting that extra hour in the morning...I still wake up at the same time I just have an extra hour to get the girls to school and start the day. I wonder why AZ doesn't do daylight savings?
On a separate note my life is winding down somewhat...the baby shower was great...and the presents I made for the bridal shower turned out great...I always forget to take pictures of my finished products. Now I just have Enrichment on Tuesday and it is easy going for weeks.
The sun has actually come out to play on a few days and I feel my spirits lifting every time. It is raining today but there are four days of sun in the ten day forecast so I am not complaining.
Greg and Sarah's wedding is coming up in May and we got the girl's their flower girls dresses at Burlington Coat Factory. We have our flights booked but I still haven't found a dress I love yet.
The girls are excited about the whole wedding thing and looking forward to visiting AZ again so soon. I must admit I am looking forward to seeing everyone again...especially those I missed seeing at Christmas (Nancy)!
Well I better run...its Monday and I have a ton of things to do!
Love to everyone!
One L

3 comments:

nancy said...

yipee yahoo! =) it's a date my friend. shall we incorporate a shoe shopping excursion? yessss!

Anonymous said...

The baby shower was really fun, thanks for all the food! I'm looking forward to enrichment too!

Radene said...

love the colors of your blog. I told justin the other day that I don't think you realize how much you miss the sun until you see it again. I'm ready for spring too!