Thursday, August 23, 2007

Trip to Canada



This is a shot of Cory and the girls at Town Beach and one of Jonece and I up in Parry Sound Ont. The Bay can be cold but that didn't stop the girls from swimming every chance they got. I has been years since I was there and to tell you the truth I had a hard time finding my way around Parry Sound via car. When we were little, we went everywhere on foot or by bike, we had short cuts through the woods and through peoples yards and nothing looked the same to me any more.
My grandma's house gets smaller every time I go...I remember it being so much larger when I was a kid...her garden used to be huge. It was wonderful to see my grandma and spend some time with her, she is getting older and I know she won't live forever. The drive up was long but the girls were great. There were two dogs and Grandma Chaffe in the back seat with them...maybe that is the secret to peaceful long trips...take along an extra few dogs and a grandma. We came back to St. Catharines and had a few days with grandpa and grandma Barb. All in all it was a long week but a fun week. We are all glad to be home.
One L

1 comment:

KristiBT said...

Thanks for sharing your blog Michele! I've read it all........I hope that is okay! I love seeing the pictures and getting to know you better. I'm new at blogging, but you can check us out here: http://alkrizazaza.blogspot.com/

Love, Kristi