Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Taught a class

It has been so long since I taught a class but I thought it would be fun...well let me just say I learned so very much about what not to do here in PA. NO MORE CHOICES! I will pick the paper and the embellishments and if they don't like it they can get their money back. What a nightmare...I was showing about 12 girls how to alter a frame and I brought from my stash several sheets of paper and a bunch of different embelishment choices. Well, since I taught the class in my home I ran upstairs to my scrap room to get a few things I had forgotten and the word got out that I had a small scrapbook store upstairs...well now everyone wanted to "take" stuff and I was getting upset.
From now on I will limit the size of my classes and do the classes at the church or make upstairs off limits. Live and learn...live and learn.
One L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ugh...quel nightmare! now you know how NOT to do it next time. (but how can you blame them? your little "store" is the coolest they've EVER seen!!)