Friday, November 03, 2006

Some pics of the new house




Well I finally figured out how to do this...I promise there will be a photo with each post from now on...unless I encounter anymore technical dificulties. So far the Living room and the dining room are just about done, and the bathroom is cute as all get out. I have the bedrooms and the play room left and after they are all done I could start on the basement. I kinda love this old house and all its creaky floors and old world charm, I am enjoying fixing it up. The few people who helped us move in cannot get over the transformation...heck even I am surprised at how cute everything is turning out to be. I painted the dining room but the living room and the bathroom are the original color...pale yellow (yuck). I have a plan for the girls room and I just have to paint in our bedroom, the one that I have no idea what I am going to do with is my scrap room/spare room. I will definitely do a before and after shot with that one. Miss you all
One L

3 comments:

sherry said...

wow Michele
I Love your house. It looks so warm and inviting. Can't wait to see more pics
sherry

Kim said...

love the pics. you posted! bathroom is super cute!

Anonymous said...

Ah man! It looks great! The bathroom is unbeleivably cute! Looks like it came right from a page of "Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chic!"