Saturday, October 07, 2006



I did this page last night as part of Devine Memories virtual crop...it was a blast. This one was "the chipboard" challenge or the 10:00pm challenge. I cannot believe that I stayed up until 4:00am playing, but I did get 5 pages done. This one is my favorite.

Well I can upload some of my pictures to my blog and then others I cannot fine. I took a bunch of pictures of the house and I have 2 rooms pretty much done. Computers...can't live without them can't shoot them.

Greg called the other day and had a long chat with his sisters...they were having brother withdrawl. I knew we would miss them but I am surprised at the silly things I miss. I miss their excitement and appreciation of their favorite meals. No one gets excited about chicken spaghetti like Chris and I made baked subs the other day for lunch and there was so much left over.

Friday morning it was dang cold here and the girls were excited about seeing their breath, our furnace was down and we were chilly even with the oven going and the space heater on HI. Snow is coming and I dred it!. On the bright side...I could do some cool snow pictures.

We got the girls a swing set and it was delivered on Wed. I know I am going to have to put it up all by myself...Cory is focusing on school and he doesn't understand that a swing set IS a priority!

Till next post...I love you all my friends.

One L

5 comments:

sherry said...

I love your layout and FYI I broke doown and bought 2 pair of shoes!!!

sherry said...

oops spelling sorry

Kim said...

cute layout oneL! i need to brake down and by a new pair of flip flops!

Nichol said...

I LOVE IT ... i will have to scraplift the idea.

Anonymous said...

I sure miss your sunny face, and our crop night's with you at the store. Glad to see you are doing well. Miss you